The Anger of Animation 3 The Anger of Animation 3

one thing that would make this better...

...the AS that Right Click Protects the flash animation
if you PM me i'll give it to you

cobra0528 responds:

I have it...thanks...I think I just forgot to put it

Madness HQ Madness HQ

special effects skills...

special effect skills, how is that good special effect skills, it was dull, short

andy70707 responds:

Do you HAVE to keep lurking the portal and write a comment critisizing EVERY flash I make. I bet you will have a go at me for that comment I wrote about you aswell. Its better than what you can do anyway. I mean look at suicidal creme eggs!

Crazy Car Crahes Crazy Car Crahes

boring

sorry but that wasnt very interesting i have a feeling the pictures were stolen :S

Pumpkid's Halloween Pumpkid's Halloween

Its ok...

im currently at 3rd best score today :D

needs better mouse movement and possibly keyboard movement aswell

Colorpop Colorpop

average

its ok but it gets quite boring after a while

Face Ball - BETA Face Ball - BETA

sorry but...

...there are too many problems with it which you should of fixed before you uploaded it.

Problems:

1) Colour scheme - having the main background as that for the whole time just makes it confusing
2) Smiley jet stream - comes from infront of the face instead of behind which would look clearer
3) Buttons - when you roll over the buttons they should change colour so people definantely know they have moved over the button
4) Layout - could do with improvement, make it so its not all bunched up in the top corner
5) 1st level doesn't work on my computer (N)
6) Lags - the game overall is quite laggy

If you can improve these things (excluding number 5 :L) then i think this game could be much better!

theironpaw responds:

Will do thanks, also a mute button is needed. and short cuts to quite the game. thanks for taking your time

{Runaway} {Runaway}